Monday, October 11, 2010

Wanna Have A Social Life Again =(


i cant believe how much homework i had this weekend. i literally did NOTHING last weekend except study and do deliman homework. and i watched pride & prejudice, but that was like right after i finished everything. oh, and i went to church haha =) but i'm so sick of not being able to be with my friends when i want to. i wanna be able to go places on friday nights again, but i cant because i have all this crap to finish. and i know i have to finish work first otherwise i wont hear the end of it from my mother =P

speaking of my mother, she's not speaking to me because she's mad at me because she caught my cold. yeah, i know. she's just... you know, nuts. she's like "YOU GAVE ME YOUR COLD!" it's fine with me though. if she was healthy i'd have to talk to her =D

♫ if we were a movie, you'd be the right guy. and i'd be the bestfriend that you'd fall in love with ♫ hahahaa these two girls, peyton & jessica, were singing that the whole time on the bus when we were driving back from an away game for cheerleading.

i still dont know what i wanna be for halloween. i actually dont know if i'm doing halloween this year. my family probably wont let me anyway because they dont really like halloween. i remember when i was little i hated halloween because i hated dressing up and going out in public haha. i was scared people would laugh at me lol

~ Emily

PS. my extremely talented sister carved the pumpkin in the picture <3

No comments:

Post a Comment