Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mmmm... Whoppers... =)


just finished the longest practice ever. tomorrow's the pep rally and we were practicing in the LGI room for like an hour and a half. and then we had to spend two hours cutting out and making decorations for the football players' lockers. the LGI was soooo hot and we were sweating and everyone was exhausted. ohmygosh by the end of practice i wanted to take the scissors and end my misery.

i was getting so pissed during practice bc i was srsly standing on the side the entire time. just me. everyone was doing the lift and i was on the side just standing there bc no one gave me anything to do for the routine. i hate how the seniors dont incorporate everybody in the lifts. it's so annoying, it makes me feel like i'm not good at anything so they just stick me on the side. ugh, whatever.

i was so upset after school because i wanted to go to burger king with nicole! it was raining though, and my dad wouldnt let me go =( i wanted a whopper so badly! i still do! haha, i hate those serious cravings you get for that one type of food. like you need THAT food and nothing else. i really wish that i could eat whatever i want and not gain any weight at all. some people are like that, and they are sooo lucky! i reaaallly want a whopper and fries right now. with zesty sauce.

~ Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment