Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm So Tired of Being Sick!

acck! sneezy and coughy and phlegmy is such a digusting combination. i wasnt this sick last week and then suddenly over the weekend i got all congested and gross. this week's gonna SUCK.

my dad made me stay home today from school. i wanted to go despite my sneezing, because i wanted to see nicole! i havent seen her in days! and i know that i probably missed so much work in deliman today. i probably have a project due tomorrow hahaa. i still have to work on my literary analysis... crap.

ugh, i cannot wait until this cold passes. i hate being sick so much. it's so stupid how once you get a certain illness, you're immune to it from then on, but there are like 60 types of cold viruses that do the exact same thing: sneezy, mucusy etc. and so you get sick with the cold like 50 billion times in your whole life. it's so annoying. i hate getting sick! i'm like srsly so frustrated right now. i hate staying home sick too. because my dad stays with me and he never lets me do anything. he always makes me stay in bed and sleep. all day. i'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, but he doesnt even let me up to pee! i'll be walking around in the kitchen to get a glass of water and he'll be like "get back to bed and rest!" it's soo annoying!

~ Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment