Thursday, September 16, 2010

We Are! PENN STATE!


just got off school. actually i got off around an hour ago, but you know what i mean. it was the usual, nothing special.. just, you know.

math class is actually a little better now. before it was freaking boring, but it's kinda better now because... i think it's because my little group of friends and i are like connecting with the teacher. by connecting i dont mean by asking more lesson-related questions to understand it or whatever, but we ask her other questions and we're always together in the class and laughing about random things. like the other day we called over miss. maziarz (that's her name) and we were just like "how many tattoos do you have?" and she just tells us and doesnt feel awkward or anything and it was actually pretty funny. but my favorite class is still honors english =)

♫ just gonna stand there and watch me burn, and that's alright because i like the way it hurts. just gonna stand there and watch me cry, and that's alright because i love the way you lie ♫ (Eminem ft. Rihanna)

tonight's back-to-school night too. my mom said she was going. so did my dad, but i dont know if he is haha he always says stuff and then changes his mind later. i didnt think he would even want to. he hates all those school event things ahah but i hope he does because then i'll be home by myself! paaartaay! =D nah, i'm probly just gonna chomp on rice & chicken and blast music or watch tv. or both, hahah.

i miss my bestie! she's sick & has been absent from school for the past 2 days. we only have like 2 classes together, and i miss her in career prep! =(

ooh! and i'm excited because in like a little over a month i'm gonna go up to penn state university and visit my sister! she's a freshman, just like me (=

~ Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment