Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Is That Chad Kroeger From Nickelback?"


a few hours ago i came back from my best friend's house =) we watched STD (it means straight to dvd, i promise hahah) and ate nick's cheese fries (my dream come true!), mozzarella sticks, and hoagies <3 a great afternoon it was. it probly would've been 100 times better if there was no humidity. i walked from my house to hers (just a note: our houses are across town from each other) and then back when i came home. i thought i just might die. the second i walked into my house, i turned on the air conditioning and leaned backwards into my bathtub and soaked my hair with cold water ahah =D

tonight at 6:15 i have cheerleading practice. i dont care what anyone says, cheerleading is and always will be a sport. and it happens to be one of my favorites <3 just because it doesnt involve throwing balls around to people doesnt mean it's not a sport =P

♫ Savior, He can move the mountains. my God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save. Forever, author of salvation. He rose and conquered the grave, Jesus conquered the grave ♫ - Mighty To Save (Newsboys)

~ Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment